Bay Club Women’s Network
I’m Vanessa Lurie – mother (three amazing sons), wife (one incredible husband) and certified Life Coach. I work with women who are at that unique moment in their lives where their kids are getting ready to leave the nest (or have already left), and they have an opportunity now to look at their lives and decide how they want to live in bliss for the next 50 years. So, I help women transition into this next phase of their lives with ease and self-care.
More than anything in the world, I care about women truly tapping into their greatness and unrealized potential of who they are.
If there’s one thing I’m really, really good at, its connecting in a compassionate and wholehearted way. So that you can let go of who you think you should be, in order for you to discover who you are. Your essence. Your authentic self.
Prior to doing this work, I worked as an Organizational Psychologist, helping people improve their quality of life in the workplace. Once I had children, I was fortunate to be a full-time mom (and help part-time in my husband’s Executive Leadership Training business.)
But then, my real calling to this work was when my kids started flying the coop (I still have one son at home) and I realized I had to rediscover who I was, as an ‘empty-nester’, as a woman. Now.
So I launched my Life Coach business and with a lot of hard work and 1000’s of connections, conversations, tears and laughter with women, here I am!
Today I work with women who want to bring more pleasure and nourishment into their lives.
- They might be seeking a deeper knowledge of why they behave they way they do. I help them understand that this is an invitation to meet themselves. Examine their thoughts and feelings. With no judgement. Just curiosity.
- They might be exhausted from holding on to unnecessary weight. I help them understand what that excess weight is trying to tell them.
- They might be seeking to expand their ability to give and receive more love and positive energy. I help them understand that they design the life they want. So that they choose to embrace this change with grace and with ease.
Sometimes my work looks like one-to-one coaching, either on the phone (usually) or in person (my house or yours.) Other times we meet in groups – We share our intimate stories in a safe space of love, compassion and trust. Always!
Ultimately, all of my work is about engaging women to relish in the second part of their lives. To know what they really feel and want so that they can make clear choices and powerful decisions for themselves. In this present moment.
So that’s me. Now that you’ve got the low-down on who I am, and how I got here, you can
- Set up a free 50-minute conversation with me
- Email me via the form below to arrange a time that works for us,
- Visit my website: www.vanessalurie.com
And now – 12 quirky, delightful and totally true things about me:
- I love fabulous movies
- I cry openly
- I love books (I have at least 4 books on my bedside table at all times)
- I cherish moments with my family
- I love hanging out with my girlfriends
- Rock at HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts
- I practice yoga as often as I can
- I believe in creating my own magic
- I meditate to reconnect with myself and my breath
- I love travelling around the world
- I will NEVER give up chocolate
- I believe that love is a verb