Bay Club Women’s Network
Innovative, creative and energetic, for over 25 years, Melissa has enjoyed a varied and successful career in the Real Estate Industry. Her career began as a coordinator for promotional events, working closely with high end developers and realtors. Positive results from the events led to job offers and career opportunities over several years, as a manager of customer service for a title company, as an escrow officer and ultimately as an Account and Sales Manager in Title and Escrow. In this position while working for North American Title Company and out of 70 offices and 13 counties, she won “Top Five” and the following year was “Salesperson of the Year” for all of Northern California.
Currently Melissa enjoys using her decades of real estate experience in finding homes for buyers and selling homes for her sellers. Using her unique approach to marketing and technology and working closely with real estate professionals, she is able to provide her valued clients…”YOU”, with the very best representation possible to meet your needs.
- Active and full time professional Real Estate Agent, with Keller Williams Realty-Carmel Valley/Del Mar office – in the Top 20 for the last 6 months out of 255 Agents
- Current Vice President of Membership for Women’s Council of Realtors – San Diego County
- Founder and Director of the “Women’s Entrepreneurs Networking Group” at Bay Club Carmel Valley (formerly known as the Pacific Athletic Club)
- Member of San Diego Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors Accomplishments and organizations
- Received The Entrepreneur Of The Year- in 2013 – Women’s Council of Realtor’s – San Diego County
- Chaired ‘The Day at the Races’ for the past 3 years- Women’s Council of Realtor’s
- Salesperson of the Year, in 13 counties, Northern California- North American Title
- TOP 5 for North American Title California
- Developed an Elder Care visitation and fundraising program while building and managing a large staff of over 40 volunteers in 12 cities
- Melissa has served and chaired committees for various organizations such as: The Children’s Shelter of SCCO, Junior League of Silicon Valley , WCR Silicon Valley, The Housing Industry Foundation of Silicon Valley, Citi-team Ministries and The Salvation Army
- Fundraising and promotional events such as: recruiting, training, managing and recognizing a total of 1000 volunteers,for the Children’s Shelter Association of Santa Clara County and the Giving Tree Project.
- Leading worship at her place of worship for over 4 years, written music for television ministry programs, and sung at various non profit organizations and homeless shelters around the community.